Franklin Pumps - Center Irrigation
We supply the full range of Franklin above and below pumps. For the best deal call us now. See the range of Franklin Bore Hole Pumps.
FPS FS Series 14-Inch
The FT Series pumps have been engineered in a cast iron construction for efficient and reliable pumping of water in agricultural, industrial and municipal applications.
- 100% factory tested
- Cast iron discharge and suction bracket
- Cast iron bowls
- 10", 12" and 14" sizes
- Cast iron impellers and diffusers
- Impellers locked onto shaft with keys
- Rubber bearings
- Integrated Non Return valve on all models
- Stainless Steel 329 duplex pump shaft for increased durability
- All pumps suit Franklin Electric motors
- Flanged discharge
- Maximum running time at zero delivery is 2 minutes
- Optional cataphoresis coatings
- Optional 316 stainless steel impellers
See the full range of Franklin ISO pumps at the Franklin Electric website.
FPS ISO Series Centrifugal Pumps
The FPS ISO pump is manufactured in Australia to the highest quality utilising best engineered practice available. The pumps are designed for industrial and agricultural application utilizing highest grade of materials for demanding application. The superior quality and design provides reliability of operation with minimum maintenance. Designed and manufactured to internationally recognised ISO 2858 standard.
- Designed to comply with ISO 2858 standard
- Back Pull out design. No pipe work dismantling for seal/impeller changes
- Cast iron body casing with Bronze impellers and stainless steel shaft as standard
- Bare shaft and frame mounted for direct coupling to electric motors, engines or pulley drives
- Direct coupled to 2 pole and 4 pole IEC motor configurations
- Designed for vertical centre line discharge. Suitable for horizontal mounting
- Single or double Carbon ceramic mechanical seals. Balanced or unbalanced configuration.
- Bearing housings fitted heavy duty deep groove ball bearings
- All bare shaft pumps are fitted with greased for life bearings
- Table 'E' flanges on suction and discharge